Froglogic (frog-lojik) is a way of thinking that perpetually activates an individual’s desire to forge his or her own Self-Confidence in order to commit to living a team orientated lifestyle or “Team Life”. A concept rooted in the proven exepriences of over 65 years of UDT/ SEAL “Real World” operations, training doctrine and elite lifestyle performance.
Froglogic is program developed by David B. Rutherford. He is a former US Navy SEAL, Medic and Instructor. As a civilian, he is a motivational speaker, behavioral training specialist and a published author.
It has a two-part motivational training program.
Part 1 – Accepting 8 simple Missions into your lifestyle in order to forge your personal and professional Self-Confidence.
- Positive Attitude – Mission Question
- PT (Physical Training) & Live Healthy – Mission Question
- Motivation – Mission Question
- Earning Respect – Mission Question
- Setting Goals – Mission Question
- Integrity – Mission Question
- Mentoring – Mission Question
- Have Fun – Mission Question
Part 2 – Committing to 4 simple Missions that will ignite your understanding of what it means to live the Team Life.
- There’s No Such Thing as a Motivational Speaker (publicwords.typepad.com)
- I Want To Be Famous (rawmultimedia.wordpress.com)
- An interview with Jim Bouchard: Part 2 – The truth about motivation in the workplace (thinklikeablackbelt.org)
- Introduction (marcellabell.wordpress.com)
- Tony Robbins on being abused: “I never talked about that” (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- What Is A Motivational Speaker (mauriceivy.com)
- Speaker & Entrepreneur “Simply Sue” Falcone on Women Entrepreneurs Radio™ (womenentrepreneursecrets.blogspot.com)
- Being positive is not just a nice way to live… (stay-positive.com)